Akhand Kalsi is used for puja and many Hindu’s rituals. Chirag’s Copper Kalsi is made of the finest quality of copper. Being a copper product, it is very lightweight and thus come in handy. You can get them in two adequate sizes. It is hard and brittle and therefore does not break or deform easily on falling.
These high-quality Copper Akhand Kalsi combine pure copper sheets, making them beautiful to look at and durable for the long term. Many people love maintaining Indian aesthetic utensils. If you are one of them, this product is a perfect match for you.
This Akhand Kalsi is available in 2 different sizes. The details are shown below:
- Product Name: Copper Akhand Kalsi
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Akhand Kalsi
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.