Chirag Copper Milky Glass Silver has a silver polish that gives it a royal and expensive look. It gives your kitchen an antique look. You can use it for daily purposes as well as for special occasions. They are available in four different sizes so you can find small, medium and big glasses as per your need. It is one of the most brilliant products of Chirag.
Who doesn’t wish to add silver wear to their existing kitchen utensils? Everybody, but adding silver to your daily use kitchen wear can get expensive. With our Copper Milky Glass Silver, you can enjoy the stylish yet elegant looks of silver at no extra cost. It is also one of the unique pooja accessories.
This Silver Milky Glass is available in 4 different sizes, the details are shown below:
- Product Name: Copper Milky Glass Silver
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Milky Glass Silver
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.