Chirag is a well-known manufacturer of copper utensils. Among its extraordinary pieces is Apple Lota. The shape is, of course, like a round apple, and you can find three distinct sizes marked as 8, 9, 10. The material used for this lota is copper, making it hard, durable, and well-polished. Above all, it is easy to clean and manage and hence the right copper utensil to buy.
This attractive-looking lota is durable and long-lasting. The product’s material is copper that is considered to have a lot of healthy benefits. The intricate design and unique pattern make this lota grace any place where it gets kept. Buy this economical yet exclusive product now.
The Chirag Apple Lota is available in 3 different sizes, here are the details:
- Product Name: Copper Apple Lota
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Apple Lota
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.