Chirag’s Copper Gadwa is a utensil that can store water, lassi or any other eatery. It is pretty big with its size ranging from 7 to 14. Storing food in copper gadwa is also beneficial for health. It is made up of the finest quality copper, and therefore there is no chance of any manufacturing defects.
Chirag’s Copper Gadwa is a perfect example of durability with style. The detailed designs with unmatched quality make it a necessary buy for you and your loved ones. Now, you can store your content without worrying about its freshness and taste. Copper has beneficial features, and thus it adds more to the product.
This Copper Gadwa is available in 7 different sizes, here are the details:
- Product Name: Copper Gadwa
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Gadwa
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.
There are no reviews yet.