Chirag offers a special type of Kalsi, the Mumbai type. It has a unique and magnificent design. The Kalsi can be used to store kalsh or if you want to water. You can also decorate them in any of your rooms. This Mumbai type Kalsi is available in seven varied sizes, and all of them are adequate enough to satisfy your needs.
We are proud to provide you with the finest quality copperware utensils in the market today. With our immense experience in copperware manufacturing, we can provide our clients with a wide range of copper utensils that are perfect for cooking.
This Copper Kalsi is available in 7 different sizes. Below are the details of sizes at their capacity.
- Product Name: Copper Kalsi (Mumbai Type)
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Kalsi (Mumbai Type)
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details:
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.