Chirag is among the top brands of copper utensils. Its Milky Glass is made of top-notch copper to ensure the highest quality. Drinking water from it is a healthy step towards being fit. If stored overnight, the water tastes better. You can use it for drinking milk, lassi or any other liquid. Chirag’s Copper Milky Glass is available in two different sizes, and both are quite adequate.
This Copper Milky Glass is made of high-quality material, making it durable and effective in performance. Besides being a pooja accessory, it can get used for drinking water. Copper has many benefits like a better digestive system, slowing down aging, providing a better immune system, and a balanced thyroid gland.
This Milky Glass is available in 4 different sizes, details are as below:
- Product Name: Copper Milky Glass
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Milky Glass
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.