Looking for some old-fashioned ancestral set of utensils, then Copper Navrang Kalsi is an excellent item. You can use them for various purposes. Apart from that, they are also used as fine antique decoration pieces. It is manufactured with utmost carefulness to avoid sharp edges or faulty errors. But the Chirag Navrang Copper Kalsi at most reasonable rates.
With the wide range of catalogs among various types of Kalsi, another one on the list is Chirag Navrang Copper Kalsi. High-grade copper makes this product qualify to be of premium quality. Adorn your kitchen wear with a durable, stylish, and efficient product matching not just your expectations but also your budget.
This Copper Navrang Kalsi is available in 5 different sizes. The details are shown below:
- Product Name: Copper Navrang Kalsi
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Navrang Kalsi
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.