Among various kitchen products like Ghangals, Lotas, Kalsi, etc., we have one more product to offer that is copper Pawali. Today, achieving good health is a priority for everyone, and making the task easy for you, our superior yet economical Pawali, is there. Add this to your cart now.
Chirag’s Copper Pawali is one of its most in-demand products. This utensil can store various items, and it keeps all the eatery inside fresh. Above all, if you want to store water or some other liquid, stay relieved as its body would not react with them. Its design is unique and antique, making it more appealing to the customers.
This Copper Pawali is available in 8 different sizes, the details are shown below:
- Product Name: Copper Pawali
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Pawali
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.