Chirag has a wide range of copper utensils from Lota, Gadwa, to Pawali. One of its outstanding products is Copper Taman. Taman is like a plate used during many Hindu rituals. You can also use it for daily purposes. It is available in 9 different sizes, 7 being the smallest and 18 being the largest.
Enjoy the superior quality of Taman with a brand that cares for your satisfaction. From Indian rituals to daily kitchen wear, our Copper Taman checks all the boxes of your requirements. Make your purchases now.
This Copper Taman is available in 9 different sizes, the details are shown below:
- Product Name: Copper Taman
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Taman
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.