Chirag’s Tiranga Glass is crafted with perfection to ensure the highest quality product. The smooth finishing and extraordinary shining are the proof of its brilliancy. The glass is easy to wash and handle. Most importantly, even after washing several times, the polish remains intact and does not fade off. Chirag offers four different sizes of Tiranga Glass.
After a few washes, the shining of the utensil washes out, and the customer expectation from the brand. Keeping your trust intact and the quality of the products, we use high-quality rust-resistant Copper.
Gift yourself or your loved ones the promise of efficiency and durability with our wide range of products.
- Product Name: Copper Tiranga Glass
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Tiranga Glass
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.