Copper Ghanga is an eloquent and traditional piece of copper utensils. You can use them as you want. This Copper Ghanga has a special feature: it comes with a brass handle. You can get them in three sizes that are perfect for your needs.
Our Copper Ghanga is a traditional, premium quality, handcrafted product for an authentic and graceful living room. Whether you’re planning to use it in your kitchen or your living room, you’re sure to get the best bang for your buck with this product.
This Copper Ghanga is available in 3 different sizes to choose from; below are the details:
- Product Name: Copper Ghanga with Brass Handle
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Ghanga with Brass Handle
We highly recommend you not to scrub on the print, only rinse. It is also not suggested to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
If you want to clean this copper product, we highly recommend using white vinegar & salt solution. You can also use copper cleaning products like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any nearby stores. Pitambari powder removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to a copper product.
Other Necessary Details:
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.